Testing equipment is always proposed for a specific application with the flexibility for generational change of the product being tested. In our testers we use a wide range of measuring equipment for measuring electrical, mechanical as well as fluid quantities. Very often testing is integrated together with the Poka-Yoke function and the subsequent marking of the product.
• Leak tester stations to ensure leak proofing
• EOL car seat testers and other products
• Machines that test headrests, guides, airbags and seat locks
• Measuring stations for monitoring operating forces
• Camera-based systems control the presence of parts or reading signs/codes (2D, 3D)
Example 1: Leak tester station
Example 2: Station for measuring operating forces